[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] If you are using Windows 7, article for you

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 09:13:42 PST 2019

 Actually, this exploit has been patched by Microsoft Updates in the past few months. Additional protections are possible, but if you are up to at least the October, 2019 Windows Update patches (which we all should have applied by now) you are just about as safe as if you were taking additional precautions. Those with Automatic Updates enabled (most of you, I presume) are already protected.
All you really need are the Windows 7 Security Only Updates through October, 2019. These are deemed safe to apply even at AskWoody.com.
-- Bob Primak