[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Schedule to mid-2020

jjrudy1 at comcast.net jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 19:58:12 PST 2019

We have spent a lot of time trying to create a schedule that takes us
through May 2020.  Not all slots have been confirmed.  Please review any
that have you name and get back to us to confirm your role.  If there are
any errors, or things we should have added, please let us know

Thanks

John and Peter

John Rudy

781-861-0402