[LCTG] Test message; does it look ok?

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:20:28 PDT 2019

Hi volunteers,

Here's a test message to make sure that you receive messages sent to the
list.  I've sent this on 10/24/2019 at 10:15am.

Please let me know:
* That you received this message
* That the info at the bottom of the list looks ok
* Any other comments

My next steps
* Add this list address to our Yahoo Group and send message to Yahoo Group
to verify that the mailing list linking works
* Add all of Yahoo Group email addresses to the new list
* Remove all of Yahoo Group email addresses from Yahoo Group (or set them
to no-email) -- so that messages sent to Yahoo Group will forward to this
new group and to all members

Thanks for volunteering to help.
-steve

PS: Looking for ideas/thoughts on how to download the Yahoo Group message
archive...picking your brain...