[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Cary Library Online Resources - watch the presentation

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:42:38 PDT 2020

Gentlepeople,

How can the Cary Library help you now, even though it's closed because of
Covid-19??

This past Wednesday, Christine Muir, Community Librarian at Cary Memorial
Library, discussed many library resources that are available even while the
library is closed, in her presentation to the weekly meeting of the
Lexington Computer and Technology Group (LCTG).  We recorded this
presentation, and you can view the program and see all of the options (all
are at no fee) available to you right now.  You may find it useful to pause
the program so you can take notes, as she covered a lot of material!

The link to the video is under Past Meetings on the LCTG (computer group)'s
page: http://LCTG.toku.us <http://LCTG.toku.us#past_meetings>
Look for the April 8, 2020 entry.

The LCTG meets (virtually nowadays) on Wednesday mornings and we have been
recording most presentations for nearly 2 years.  There may be other topics
on this page of interest to you.  Membership in the LCTG is free, see the
group page for information about joining the group and our upcoming
meetings.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions; or good jokes.

Thanks, and keep safe and at a safe distance,
-steve