[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Steering Committee -- 2pm Today Weds August 5, 2020 -- open to everyone

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:18:53 PDT 2020

Gentlepeople,
Planning meeting today.
We'll be meeting today at 2pm to go over the schedule of topics for the
next few months.  Please join us and see what's happening and give us your
opinion.

To connect at 2pm:
If you have the Zoom application installed, start it and join meeting with
ID 972 6146 0830
>From your browser, go to: https://zoom.us/j/97261460830
>From your smartphone, tap this: +16468769923,,97261460830

This is the same connection we use for our weekly meetings.

Hope you can join us -- your thoughts help us present topics that are
interesting to you.  Please attend, you're under no obligation to present
or anything.
-steve

PS: You can see the list of upcoming possibilities on the wiki,
http://LCTG.toku.us , scroll down to "In The Works - Potential Topics"