[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Going Forward

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:40:16 PDT 2020

I’ve seen usually 31-32 people in our zoom meetings. Pretty consistent
numbers. (Zoom doesn’t keep a tally AFAIK.)
Our in person meetings had 24-30 and sometimes up to 36 depending on the
topic or other factors.
The use of zoom has also allowed some located at a distance to join; I
believe we’ve had joiners from California (can you name others?).
-steve