[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Going Forward

Tony galaitsis at verizon.net
Mon Aug 10 18:50:59 PDT 2020

John,

Ditto re "Opening only after a Vaccine".

I retired in July 2019, planning to do a bit of traveling with my wife
this and the next 2 years. This year has been a bust, with its trip
cancellations and postponed plans. And, regrettably, at our age we have
far fewer "tomorrows" than we have "yesterdays".

Like you, my wife and I will stay away from enclosed spaces
("Enclosed"="Bounded by walls and a ceiling") until after we are
vaccinated. The only exception is a few grocery stores. Nevertheless,
this takes away air travel and all modes of public transportation,
theaters, indoors restaurants, indoors tennis season, my gymn (:'(), and
it eats the heart of most fun things. However, we feel that, at our age,
we are limited to only one date with COVID-19 (followed by a certain
checkout), so we will ride this storm strictly by Fauci's book.

So, regardless of what CC will do, we'll stay away from it until the
vaccine.

Regards,

Tony Galaitsis

=========