[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Going Forward

Charles and Virginia Forsberg cwforsberg at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 05:13:21 PDT 2020

At my age I am not unnecessarily going into a crowded room/vehicle until
I am certain there is a vaccine/reliable treatment
or an engineering fix (such as improved, directed ventilation with
filtration of air).

However, this is a community center and not a senior center only. It is
reasonable to open up the community center for certain groups/activities
and just tell them we would like to be back in person when it is safer.
This might even help with building up herd immunity, if such a thing can
exist for a very active mutating virus.

I have appreciated the zoom meetings and would like to thank everyone
who has done all this work, but there is something to be said for going
to in person activities not just living life glued to a screen.

Virginia Forsberg

--
Charles and Virginia Forsberg
15 Richard Rd.