[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Engineering Solutions May Work Better On Coronavirus Than Social Ones

Charles and Virginia Forsberg cwforsberg at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 09:05:26 PDT 2020

Tech group,

I mentioned to my husband that our group was discussing the issue of
covid 19, meetings and the community center use. He thought some of you
might be interested in reading this. It was posted yesterday by James
Conca so it is current and a safe link.

Viginia Forsberg

*Engineering Solutions May Work Better On Coronavirus Than Social Ones***

Americans are not good at following rules. Better to engineer our
society so contaminated air isn’t allowed to flow between people. Just
like water-borne epidemics were stopped over the last hundred years by
building clean water and sewer systems.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2020/08/11/engineering-solutions-may-be-better-for-coronavirus-than-social-ones/#416a7aa66680