[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Fwd: Fwd: Engineering Solutions May Work Better On Coronavirus Than Social Ones

Larry Wittig t.light at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 21:39:03 PDT 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Engineering Solutions May Work Better On Coronavirus Than
Social Ones
Date: 	Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:18:15 -0400
From: 	Charles and Virginia Forsberg <cwforsberg at verizon.net>
To: 	Larry Wittig <t.light at verizon.net>
CC: 	Charles W Forsberg <cforsber at MIT.EDU>

Larry,

As far as I can tell the group message has not made it out. I used
Steve's email and also just clicked on the link at the bottom to start a
new email, so far 4 tries. Since I have been bothering you, I thought I
should at least send it to you. You might be somewhat curious.

If you feel like trying to send it to the list, feel free. It would tell
me whether it is a problem with the message or my machine. I am
currently using AOL since Verizon moved all of us to it. Went and looked
at what they had for restrictions on my mail set up and did not see
anything.

If you don't want me bothering you with this, just tell me. I am sure
you have other things to do.

Thanks for all of your help.

Virginia