[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FW: CRISPR Web seminar

jjrudy1 at comcast.net jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 16 15:09:10 PST 2020

Thanks to Grace for letting me know

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

From: Grace Poon <impression.gk at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:42 PM
To: jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] CRISPR Web seminar

Feng Zhang & David Liu - Inventor of CRISPR is giving a seminar

on-site registration at the Broad Institute is full

but you can sign up and watch the live broadcast

6 pm Tuesday Jan 21st

https://www.broadinstitute.org/15

 <https://www.broadinstitute.org/15>

 <https://www.broadinstitute.org/15> Broad at 15 | Broad Institute

In 2004, the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard launched with a mission to
improve human health. This year marks our 15th anniversary. During that
time, biology and medicine have evolved in astonishing ways, and so have we.
Our community now includes more than four thousand scientists, software
engineers, and more, with collaborations in more than three dozen countries.

www.broadinstitute.org <http://www.broadinstitute.org>