[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Info Session on Free Streaming at Lexington Public Library 4 Feb 2020 1PM

mwolfe at vinebrook.com mwolfe at vinebrook.com
Wed Jan 29 10:42:22 PST 2020

To All:

There's a talk about this next Tuesday:

_"Learn how you can stream free movies and television shows through apps
available from the library! We'll describe and demonstrate the various
services, and if there's time, we'll walk you through downloading the
app and creating your own account. Bring your device, library card and
PIN, and a valid email address."_

Also see the announcement:
http://libraryinsight.com/eventdetails.asp?jx=gxp&lmx=%CF%60g%23%A9%A9v&v=3

The library subscribes to Acorn TV, Hoopla Digital, Kanaopy Digital, and
others. Many of the newer books also are available for download.

See:
https://www.carylibrary.org/collections-resources/ebooks-digital-media-online-resources

-- Mitch
mwolfe at vinebrook.com