[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Quarterly Steering Committee Lexington Computer and Technology Group

jjrudy1 at comcast.net jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 10:11:24 PDT 2020

Once again it is time to meet (this time via ZOOM) to construct our program
out to the end of the year.  At this meeting we will identify items we are
interested in, identify speakers where we can, and position ourselves to
build a schedule over the next few weeks.

All members willing to provide ideas are welcome to this 60 - 90 minute
meeting starting next Wednesday August 5th at 2pm.

A Zoom invite will go out to the entire membership group a few days before
the meeting

John, Steve, Peter

John Rudy

781-861-0402