[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] THIS IS COOL ... (but not real)

George Gamota ggamota at stma-llc.com
Mon Jun 8 21:14:52 PDT 2020

I came to Bell Labs in 1967 and played with the video phone as management tried to figure out how and to whom market it. Sadly they concluded after many trials that WOMEN would not buy it since they would be concerned in how they looked answering the phone whereas you pick up a regular phone and nobody knows how you look.

Fast forward today, a few funny videos as people ZOOM, scratch their noses, walk out to visit what looks like a bathroom and even hearing it flush. I guess people don’t realize that they open their living room for all to see - 😊