[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Fwd: Museum of Science Temporarily Closing Due to Coronavirus Concerns: Your upcoming visit

Peter Albin palbin24 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 13:34:35 PDT 2020

As info ...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Museum of Science Temporarily Closing Due to Coronavirus
Concerns: Your upcoming visit
Date: 	Thu, 12 Mar 2020 15:54:48 -0400
From: 	Museum of Science <reply at mos.org>
To: 	palbin24 at yahoo.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online
<http://archive.skem1.com/csb/Public/show/b7lb-1u3hf2--p2aqr-5yj0gft9>
replace with my subject

<http://click.skem1.com/click/b7lb-1u3hf2-m9rgle-5yj0gft0/>

Dear Museum Community,

The safety of our visitors, members, staff, and volunteers is our top
priority. As a preemptive measure to protect our community from the
spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to temporarily discontinue
public admissions to our exhibit halls and suspend public programming
and all events until further notice.

At this time, we are cancelling visits and events scheduled through
April 3, 2020. Starting March 23, 2020, we will evaluate and make
determinations on a weekly basis about visits and events for April 4,
2020 and beyond.

There have not been any reported cases of infection or exposure at our
Museum, but we are compelled to follow the science and the best
practices for social distancing as outlined by government agencies and
the World Health Organization to ensure the well-being of our community.
We will continue to work with local and state health officials to
coordinate our efforts.

Reopening will only occur when the risk to public health has declined.
While our Museum will remain closed to the public, essential staff will
continue to work both on and off-site, maintaining best practices such
as social distancing, personal hygiene recommendations and cleaning and
disinfecting both public and behind-the-scenes spaces.

We believe this is a time to act boldly and decisively in service to our
community.

Respectfully,

The Museum of Science

1 Science Park | Boston, MA 02114
Manage Your Subscription??or Unsubscribe
<http://click.skem1.com/form?1u3hf2--pahn-5yj0gft6&sl=37&t=1&ac=b7lb>