[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Geeky question about AMD Catalyst Control Center

Bob Eckert roberteckert at verizon.net
Sat Mar 14 16:18:11 PDT 2020

Greetings from Peterborough, NH!

Before I waste a lot of time trying to do the impossible, can any of you answer the following?

I use AMD Catalyst Control Center with an AMD graphics card to optimize the color reproduction of my Asus desktop monitor.

When I duplicate the display to my Samsung UHDTV, the color reproduction is suboptimal for the TV.  Is it possible to create two separate color profiles for the two displays and have them applied while duplicating the displays?

Thanks,

Bob Eckert

 <mailto:roberteckert at verizon.net> roberteckert at verizon.net

Cell:     781-336-7377