[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Flash

Peter Albin palbin24 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 12:31:46 PDT 2020

As of that date various applications will no longer support Flash. Many
applications do not support Flash today.

The most browsers support HTML5, the newest version of HTML, which
includes a comparable technology for rendering video as well as many
security features. Keeping your browser updated is the best way to avoid
this issue.

Flash has been shown to have huge unpatched security holes and has been
removed by all major video platforms. I suspect Comcast has a HTML5
compatible version of their service or application. If this is the sole
issue you have, I would push back on Comcast to find out their solution.