[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FW: Thanks for Ordering Windows Defender Firewall (Order#5327271724162153)

Paul Garmon paul.garmon at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:08:23 PDT 2020

Hi,

Wow!  Has Windows Defender improved that much?  $499.99 (should be $499.95,
honestly).

I always thought Defender might be worth $10, though MS seemed to insist
on making it free.

Plus, what kind of business would ever settle for "Payment Terms: Net 500",
that's more than a year (in base 10 anyway)!

Now, if that email happened to contain your address or other more specific
information, I would be more inclined to (waste my time to) report it to
the authorities.

Paul
  "don't call us, we'll call u; or maybe not..."
      -- Trust No 1 ;)