[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FW: Thanks for Ordering Windows Defender Firewall (Order#5327271724162153)

George Gamota ggamota at stma-llc.com
Tue May 19 11:31:56 PDT 2020

I agree, chuck it

From: Steve Isenberg <smisenberg at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:26 PM
To: George Gamota <ggamota at stma-llc.com>
Cc: John Rudy <jjrudy1 at comcast.net>; Lex Computer Group <LCTG at lists.toku.us>; Sue Wurster <susanlwurster at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FW: Thanks for Ordering Windows Defender Firewall (Order#5327271724162153)

I G N O R E.

If the charge were to appear on your credit card (it won't) you can dispute it.

If you think you can make money by claiming a refund for something you didn't really buy, c'mon, you're smarter than that. The scam is to get you to call so they can get a valid phone number and do who-knows-what with it.  Or maybe talk you into buying a service to remove a virus from your computer that they mysteriously can detect.

My advice would be to: laugh at it and delete it.  Or save it for a future laugh.  But do NOT call the number or reply to the sender (who probably didn't even send the message).

Net 500???  They don't even know what credit card you used.   What happened to the last-four-digits of credit card?  They should know these.

What company is it???

704 is not a toll-free number.

They seem awfully eager to have you ask for a refund.