[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] "The coronavirus is like a heat-seeking missile"

JOHN M BROWN mit69 at icloud.com
Fri May 22 20:31:54 PDT 2020

Paul,

Very cool clips!   Back in the days I did not watch many episodes of the X-Files, so I’ve been blissfully clueless.  Such useful information, these excerpts bring me up to speed, give me a sense of what’s really going on behind the scenes, who’s pulling the strings.

For example, I’ve been stumped about the ongoing decline of the bee population. The environmentalists say the neonicotinoid insecticides are the culprit, but that theory is not air tight. Now I realize that the bees are actually being sucked away as part of a diabolical plot of the shadow government, the Syndicate.

Thanks!
   John