[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] I reversed the cable

S Ou shukong at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:42:02 PDT 2020

I thought someone was going to explain how Maxwell's equations
[image: image.png]
would be the obvious explanation of how the electrons interact among
themselves and form a logjam as one end of the cable, and since electrons
repel among themselves, prevent the video and audio signals from passing
through, and when you reverse the cable, all those "stuck" electrons would
freely flow back away from the end - think of it as backflushing a filter,
right?  that combined with the nearness of the moon in the last cycle threw
the electromagnetic spectrum all of our whack, positron tangled on
anti-electron wise, which made it impossible for the video to pass along as
one might expect in a simplistic sense.  A diagram would explain it nicely
but I can't draw in four dimensions with three sets of simultaneous
perpendicular electric and magnetic fields, so a vague hand waving will
have to do. Is it spring outside? I'm going for a walk!

--
S Ou
shukong_at_ourigami.com
"This electronic mail transmission and any attachments to it are meant
solely for the confusion of the intended recipients.  This e-mail may
contain confidential and/or privileged information and you should feel
privileged to have received it.  The contents of this message are intended
to give the impression that the sender is being helpful while providing no
actual value. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are
prohibited from reading, printing, duplicating, disseminating or otherwise
using this information. If you ARE the intended recipient, the same goes
for you. If you have received this email, do not forward or distribute it
to others.  Instead, shred any copies you may have printed of the email
and/or its attachments and then burn the shredded remains.   Any similarity
between the content of this email and any reality, true or imagined, is
purely unintentional. No animals were harmed during the production of this
email."