[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] December 29th

john rudy jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 07:39:54 PST 2020

For many years we have been periodically running "career story day".  Our
membership has many very interesting careers and those who are "newer"
members haven't had an opportunity to participate.

This is VERY informal though occasionally someone has included charts.  We
are not looking for a resume but rather some interesting stories of things
that you have been involved in.  If you are willing to participate in the
telling, please let me know.  Of course since I can't remember what I once
told, and as there are many new members, I'll probably contribute some
stories also.

So please get back to me

John

John Rudy