[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Speaking of flying cars...

Tony galaitsis at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 12:06:40 PST 2020

I am sure the price tag on this baby will go beyond a loaded Tesla. I
can see it catching up if it is serve as replacement to an existing
"small number of seats" jet aircraft. But unless it also boasts a better
air-mileage/gallon (however one measures it), it will probably help
widen the gap between the Top 1% and the "Hoi Polloi".