[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FYI: Planning meeting Tuesday 11/24 at 1pm

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:43:44 PST 2020

Gentlepeople,

A few of us will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday November 24, at 1pm, to
finalize some upcoming meeting topics and dates.

Please feel free to join us.  Come as you are -- we'll meet online, at the
usual computer group meeting spot:
If you have the Zoom application installed, start it and join meeting with
ID 972 6146 0830
From your browser, go to: https://zoom.us/j/97261460830
From your smartphone, tap this: +16468769923,,97261460830#

You can see the upcoming meeting schedule at:
https://wiki.toku.us/doku.php?id=lexingtoncomputergroup#upcoming_meetings
And also the possible topics list with follow-ups:
https://wiki.toku.us/doku.php?id=lexingtoncomputergroup#in_the_works_-_potential_topics

Thank you for your attention, and keep safe--we need you,
-steve