[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Problem with Outlook

bob at metaprosystems.com bob at metaprosystems.com
Thu Oct 1 16:16:30 PDT 2020

Guys,

I am having a problem and I need your advice. I have my own domain and I
use Outlook to read my email. Outlook often gets stuck and I cannot send
or receive email. Right now it is several hours behind trying to receive
mail.

I can read mail okay directly from my host's web site. My question is
where is the problem: my host company, my internet provider or Outlook
itself? My host company claims they are blameless.

Also can anyone recommend a better tool to manage email.

Bob Avallone