[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Enhancing your Zoom experience

Peter Albin palbin24 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 07:15:09 PDT 2020

Most of us use Zoom for social occasions as well as some of us use it
for business as well.

I recently found that displaying the images from Zoom on a larger
display can make the interactions seem a little more personal as well as
more enjoyable.

If you have Apple products, you can use Airplay to broadcast the session
to a compatible display.

Here are the instructions: Screen Share Using Airplay Mirroring
<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204726885-Screen-Share-Using-Airplay-Mirroring>

If you have a Roku device you can also mirror How do I use screen
mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?
<https://support.roku.com/article/208754928>

It seems that Roku does not support screen mirroring from Apple devices.

Enjoy,

Peter