[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] accuracy

Tony galaitsis at verizon.net
Sun Sep 20 17:20:39 PDT 2020

I think that when these parameters were "estimated" with this remarkable
degree of accuracy, someone used a spreadsheet that had a long division
somewhere along the way. And, this someone forgot to use the "Decrease
Decimal" tool that would have given a "less silly answer".

The most extreme 'Excel sheet accuracy" example that I have seen in this
category was when someone evaluated analytically the acoustic
performance of a highway noise barrier, and reported its predicted noise
reduction (in dB) with 10 digits after the decimal point. Even he had a
good laugh after the "miracle accuracy" was pointed out to him during
the Q&A period.

Wonders shall never cease....

someone figured out these parameters in an excel spreadsheet