[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Lexington Computer and Technology Group -- Steering Committee

john rudy jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 18:33:29 PST 2021

13 members attended the Steering Committee meeting yesterday and we were
able to put together a verry preliminary schedule through 9/1.

Of course this depends on various members agreeing to give talks, locate
speakers, and commit to dates.

I anticipate that in two weeks we will have a fairly decent schedule as many
of us are diligently working our actions to solidify things.

Steve is keeping the web page up to date so you can keep your eye (or eyes)
on what is happening.

John

John Rudy

781-861-0402