[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] (from Cornell) Webcasts on AI and COVID (free, online)

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:48:04 PDT 2021

Gentlepeople,
The (free) webcasts on AI and COVID (and maybe others) may be of interest.

I advise reading the descriptions (click on Register Now).
The AI talk deals with the policy, politics, and ethics of AI, presented by
the Philosophy department.
However, the COVID talk is presented by an Associate Professor of
Epidemiology specializing in Infectious Diseases.
-steve