[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Friday Aug 6 @ 1:30 pm test of a Meeting Owl Pro-based Hybrid Meeting

Tony galaitsis at verizon.net
Wed Aug 4 11:49:10 PDT 2021

Harry,

That's a great discovery/suggestion for the LCTG meetings.

_/*One question (or suggestion for the Test Run)*/_: How does the Owl
behave in an un-moderated environment, where two or more attendees
attempt to speak while someone else is speaking?

  * Does the device broadcast the superposition of all unmuted microphones?
  * Does the "voice presence" in the main speaker's microphone suppress
    the input of the other microphones?

Cheers,

Tony Galaitsis