[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Friday Aug 6 @ 1:30 pm test of a Meeting Owl Pro-based Hybrid Meeting

Harry Forsdick harry at forsdick.com
Thu Aug 5 09:07:58 PDT 2021

John,

Folks,

Friday's meeting is an experiment, not a presentation of a finished
system.  People attending should expect a lot of stops and starts as we see
what works and what doesn't work.  As long as people come to the meeting
with that expectation, anyone is welcome.

But, this is *not* a meeting for people who expect things to just work
smoothly.  And probably not a meeting for 50 remote people to attend.  It
will be boring for people not interested in experimenting.

Once we get more experience and refinement, we can start giving demos of
our polished Hybrid Meeting system with all of the bells and whistles --
and users manual.

Regards,

-- Harry

Harry Forsdick <http://www.forsdick.com/resume/>
Lexington Photo Scanning <http://lexingtonphotoscan.com/>
Town Meeting Member Precinct 7 <http://lexingtontmma.org/>
harry at forsdick.com   46 Burlington St., Lexington, MA 02420
<https://goo.gl/xZXT2F>
(781) 799-6002 (mobile) <callto:17817996002>
www.forsdick.com
click <http://forsdick.weebly.com/home/my-websites> to see my other websites