[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Freecycle: Friends Circle

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:56:35 PDT 2021

My apologies to the group for replying to a message without supplying
context; the context is below.
Barry was asking if anyone had experience setting up a freecycle-type
group.  My reply was to provide an alternative way to do this, by creating
an email list similar to the LCTG list.
(I can discuss how I did this at perhaps a potpourri, if there is interest.)
Regards,
-steve

PS: I found the below message in my spam folder.  It's likely that the
gmail that I use shunts all aol.com email messages to spam as I've seen it
happen before.