[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Mars and More

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:24:31 PST 2021

Gentlepeople,

*The Mars presentation video is available.*
The presentation yesterday on the Mars landing is available for viewing.
The presentation: https://youtu.be/MOYwXtUzcPc
The photos-to-music portions: https://youtu.be/FUbmcxD6hao

*DaVinci Resolve for Video Editing*
Next Tuesday 3/2/2021 starts at 6:30pm.
Steve Isenberg (that's me) will be presenting a live presentation on Video
Editing using DaVinci Resolve, to the Boston Network Users Group, and you
are invited to attend.
I'm intending this to be more a teaching session, so questions are welcome
(and I'll do my best to answer).  I'm hoping you will leave the
presentation feeling more comfortable about starting your own video editing
project.
*You may remember I presented Resolve several months ago but this should be
of interest even if you attended the LCTG presentation.*
March 2, 2021 starting at 6:30pm or shortly thereafter.
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/96716962981?pwd=bGpONFZzSTdPY1FSdkpLc05LZ28zQT09
Meeting ID: 967 1696 2981
Passcode: VIDEOEDIT
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,96716962981#,,,,*124868775#
Special offer to LCTG members: If you have a video you'd like me to edit in
the class, let me know (FYI, I'm only offering this to LCTG members).

Regards,
-steve