[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] 1Password has none, KeePass has none... So why are there seven embedded trackers in the LastPass Android app?

Mitchell I. Wolfe mwolfe at vinebrook.com
Sat Feb 27 05:55:37 PST 2021

To All:

The companies that provide password managers can change policies or be
bought by another company that may change terms of service and privacy
policies.

Also be aware as in this WSJ article [1] about retirement accounts that:
"...Providing passwords to third-party services that aggregate passwords
or financial-account data could be grounds for denying reimbursement if
"our investigation determines that a fraud event is traceable" to that
service..."

-- Mitch
On 2021-02-27 08:28, palbin24 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Android users: Just when you thought you were doing the right thing …
>
> https://www.theregister.com/2021/02/25/lastpass_android_trackers_found/
>
> Peter
> Set your list options:
> http://lists.toku.us/options.cgi/lctg-toku.us/mwolfe@vinebrook.com