[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Special Meeting Computer and Technology Group

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 10:15:18 PDT 2021

 Only the beginning, but we should start somewhere. And this is a good time and way to start.
-- Bob Primak

    On Friday, July 2, 2021, 01:05:09 PM EDT, john rudy <jjrudy1 at comcast.net> wrote:

 <!--#yiv6823036774 _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv6823036774 #yiv6823036774 p.yiv6823036774MsoNormal, #yiv6823036774 li.yiv6823036774MsoNormal, #yiv6823036774 div.yiv6823036774MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv6823036774 a:link, #yiv6823036774 span.yiv6823036774MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6823036774 span.yiv6823036774EmailStyle20 {font-family:"Arial", sans-serif;font-variant:normal !important;color:windowtext;text-transform:none;text-decoration:none none;vertical-align:baseline;}#yiv6823036774 .yiv6823036774MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered {}#yiv6823036774 div.yiv6823036774WordSection1 {}-->
As with everything else we do let us begin the process.  We have time

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

John.rudy at alum.mit.edu