[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Special Meeting Computer and Technology Group

Harry Forsdick harry at forsdick.com
Thu Jul 8 14:13:06 PDT 2021

Looks pretty cool.

I'm trying not to be jealous for not having discovered this...

Questions I have:

   - I wonder how well this works for a meeting of 30 people where the most
   important thing is one speaker and their technical presentation for most of
   the time.
   - Is it really as smooth in choosing the right person to feature in the
   collection of attendees?
   - I wonder whether this sort of thing will be ubiquitous around Town or
   ever make it to the Community Center.

Until the Town does some more research, I think we should continue thinking
about solutions built out of currently accessible parts in the conference
room:

   - Two or more relatively inexpensive laptops, with a USB camera with
   audio on a tripod.  One camera for the speaker and one (or more) for
   the audience.
   - The existing output devices of video projector and sound system.
   - Basic Zoom software.

-- Harry

Harry Forsdick <http://www.forsdick.com/resume/>
Lexington Photo Scanning <http://lexingtonphotoscan.com/>
Town Meeting Member Precinct 7 <http://lexingtontmma.org/>
harry at forsdick.com   46 Burlington St., Lexington, MA 02420
<https://goo.gl/xZXT2F>
(781) 799-6002 (mobile) <callto:17817996002>
www.forsdick.com
click <http://forsdick.weebly.com/home/my-websites> to see my other websites