[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Microsoft Store "Merge PDF Free"

Paul G paul.garmon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:07:38 PDT 2021

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 12:54 AM Evie <et8686 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone used this PDF merge software? Any good/bad experience?
> I downloaded from MSFT Store and launched the app, but I'm not sure if
> this is a Microsoft approved app.
> Any suggestions of any other PDF merger applications on PC platforms you
> can recommend?

Have not used that one.  Being on the Microsoft Store implies a little bit
(but probably nothing as "verified" as the Apple Store):

   - Microsoft Store Policies - UWP applications | Microsoft Docs
   <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publish/store-policies>

BTW, this can be done on the Mac with no tools at all other than the system
supplied Preview app (as I do every now and then).  Yes, I know you said
PC. 😉

A number of apps, etc. are mentioned here:

   - How to Combine PDF Files | PCMag
   <https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-combine-pdf-files>

Good luck!

Paul