[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Today's Topics

Dick r.w.wagner at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 17:33:14 PST 2021

As a follow-up to Peter Mui's talk , I received an article in my email
today regarding right to repair in Europe that might be of some interest
to all. Hopefully, the link to this article is here:

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/right-to-repair-moves-forward-for-your-broken-devices-but-campaigners-want-to-go-much-further/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=21339239827625516239961234030650&mid=13285835&cid=712548870

You may have to massage the URL; I'm not as internet savvy as most of you.

Also, on another topic, I learned from my daughter (who is a nurse at
Lahey and has received both inoculations) that they received a
questionnaire, including a list of possible side reactions, regarding
secondary symptoms from the shots. My wife and I did not receive such a
questionnaire. I think the manufacturers and/or CDC, etc. are using
select populations to learn more about the vaccines and their effects.
This is normal procedure and indicates the ongoing growing knowledge
base for Covid 19.

Dick Wagner