[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Antvirus software

Evie et8686 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 20:03:48 PST 2021

Good information in such a short time; thanks for sharing, appreciate ya
all!
Never too much good information though!.......Keeps them coming, please!

I used Kaspersk for a while, a few years ago; stopped using it because it's
developed by a Russian company based in Russia (too many scary stories
about security hacking by Russians).
I also could not tell how good/bad the performance of Kaspersk is while
using the free version; never see any reports/notices posted, and wondered
if it works at all.

I agree with you, Denise; I used McAfee and Norton before/a while ago, and
did not like them too much (don't remember exactly why, but I think it was
useability issues).
I will do more research and learn more on Avast, AVG, Window PC Defender,
Malwarebytes (paid version, it's on sale now, 80% off or $19/year).

Evie