[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] false positives and false negatives

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 17:21:13 PST 2021

 Most likely matches for these papers and the transcript:
Symposium on Statistics in Science,Industry, and Public PolicyApril 9, 1987Washington, D.C.National Academy PressWashington, DC 1989
STATISTICAL CONCEPTS RELEVANT TO AIDSJoel E. Cohen, Professor of PopulationsRockefeller University
http://lab.rockefeller.edu/cohenje/PDFs/162StatConceptsAIDSSymposiumStatSciIndustryPublPolicy1989.pdf
(That's the permalink version. PDF.)
Sexual Behavior and Randomized ResponsesBy JOEL E. COHEN See all authors and affiliations
Science  19 Jun 1987:Vol. 236, Issue 4808, pp. 1503DOI: 10.1126/science.236.4808.1503-a
(Letter to a Journal)
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/236/4808/1503.2(PDF.)

-- Article -- PDF Available -- or view online -- Honest Answers to Embarrassing Questions: Detecting Cheating in the Randomized Response ModelJune 1998Psychological Methods 3(2):160-168DOI: 10.1037/1082-989X.3.2.160Authors:Stephen ClarkKeene State CollegeRobert A. DesharnaisCalifornia State University, Los Angeles
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232475741_Honest_Answers_to_Embarrassing_Questions_Detecting_Cheating_in_the_Randomized_Response_Model
(Randomized Response Model -- origins of the term)
(So, how much is my time researching this worth? I used Google, so I'm guessing the 3/4 of an hour would amount to a certain amount of cookies. 🍪 🙃 🍪 )
-- Bob Primak