[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FYI: Microsoft reportedly broke Windows 11 by injecting ads

palbin24 at yahoo.com palbin24 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 13:05:15 PDT 2021

For what it’s worth …
I run new software in general (I have good backups) on my personal computer. I also tend to run a “vanilla” environment with minimal additional applications.

In a corporate setting, prudence is the correct action. Many environments will not install non-emergency software until six months after general availability.

Peter