[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Speaking of Google Acquisitions (Alphabet Company subsidiaries)

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 22:31:07 PDT 2019

Google has not given up on its 2016 plan to use data collection to enslave us all.
Toronto is reining in Sidewalk Labs’ smart city dreamhttps://www.engadget.com/2019/10/31/sidewalk-labs-waterfront-toronto-threshold-issues/
Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs unveils its high-tech ‘city-within-a-city’ plan for Torontohttps://www.theverge.com/2019/6/24/18715486/alphabet-sidewalk-labs-toronto-high-tech-city-within-a-city-plan
Sidewalk Labs document reveals company’s early vision for data collection, tax powers, criminal justicehttps://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-sidewalk-labs-document-reveals-companys-early-plans-for-data/
Google's Selfish Ledger Is An Unsettling Vision Of Silicon Valley Social Engineeringhttps://www.theverge.com/2018/5/17/17344250/google-x-selfish-ledger-video-data-privacy
Black Mirrorhttps://www.netflix.com/title/70264888
China has started ranking citizens with a creepy 'social credit' system — here's what you can do wrong, and the embarrassing, demeaning ways they can punish youhttps://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4
Still unconvinced? I'd like to refer you to a good psychiatrist, but you'll need a Google Pay Account to set up an appointment.
A better way to pay, by Googlehttps://pay.google.com/about/

I'd like to post a video about this, but Google banned me from You Tube.
-- Bob Primak