[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] QUARANTY any Email with <NO Subject>, EMPTY Email BODY (Do NOT "click" on "Email Empty Area"

Charles Sestokas charly_s_20 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 18:04:01 PST 2019

So far, I've received at least two Emails  sent to  lctg-owner at lists.toku.us
  from   winnbow1 <winnbow1 at gmail.com> wrote:  <EMPTY Email>, or so it appears to be Empty

 .and. appears to have NO Visible Text

 .however, a quick look at the Email RAW Data  shows

U2VudCBmcm9tIG15IFZlcml6b24sIFNhbXN1bmcgR2FsYXh5IHNtYXJ0cGhvbmU ........  continues

----_com.samsung.android.email_2054969331879620

PGh0bWw+PGhlYWQ+PG1ldGEgaHR0cC1  .....

  Could, might be that someone is having SmartPhone Problems, or some NEW Nifty way to do ??

SO ... my Strong Suggestion ... DO NOT "click" on the "EMPTY" Email Content
  do NOT Reply

  Just MOVE the <unsure> Email (No Subject), NO Visible Email Text

 --->>> to Quarantine, in case anyone wishes, or needs the Original Email

  Steve Isenberg will look into this soon .. Steve is on the Road for Now!

CharlyS

  Q: To John, Steve ... How ought this go to all our LCTG Email Recipients and get this as an Express Email
         and NOT wait for the Next  Digest?