[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] UV light used for sterilizing masks, etc.

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 13:41:40 PDT 2020

 I still have a good supply of Lysol and Spray Nine, and a reserve supply of Betco Pine Quats.
Anything coming in from outside which is not going straight into the wash hamper will be disinfected with one or more of these treatments.
Floors and countertops get disinfected (which is separate from cleaning) every few days.
I have an alcohol-based solution to clean my eyeglasses. For dishes I have a dish washer.
I shower when coming in from outdoors mostly because I go into deep woods and also go on bike rides, which leaves me with dirt, grime, ticks, insects and sweat to contend with. I also do non-native plant removals in open space lands, which is a whole other level of dirty work.
I change my shoes when coming inside or going outside.
Outdoor shoes belong outside or in the mudroom. Indoors slippers should never go outside.
Kind of like cats --  indoor cats should never go outdoors, and outdoor cats should (in my opinion) not be allowed indoors. (But try telling all of this to a cat!)
If you are dealing with children, you are on your own!
-- Bob Primak