[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Climate

George Gamota ggamota at stma-llc.com
Thu Aug 27 09:07:36 PDT 2020

Tony

Good points. I also want us to hit that sweet point but worry that if
something becomes a cult, even religion than it runs away without us being
able to evaluate as things progress. As we have seen seas are rising as they
have over the past 150 years, and measures have to be taken to protect
people. The Netherlands did it 500 years ago, Florida and coastal cities
have to do that now. Forest fires and hurricanes will continue but damage
will increase if humans enact stupid/irresponsible  regulations or take
chances and make things even worse as they have in “blue” California and
“red” Texas.

Stay safe

George