[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Printer help

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 08:36:19 PST 2020

Hi Larry,
I'm not going to be a lot of help as I'm not using Windows and I suspect
you are.

So you can see the printer but the driver is not available.  Search for a
driver that is for a printer with model numbers similar to yours.  For
example, maybe you can see a driver for HP Laser Jet Pro P1100.  Or P1102
without the 'w'.  It's reasonable to assume that HP uses a similar
interface for many of their printers.

DuckDuckGo (or Google) search for "windows driver for hp laser jet pro
p1102w".

Try these sites (got these from the DuckDuckGo search)
https://download.cnet.com/HP-LaserJet-Pro-P1102-Printer-Driver/3000-2116_4-76476818.html
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02847467
Note that I CANNOT assure that these are valid and safe sites and
downloads.  But cnet has been a safe site for me in the past; the hp site
tells how to set up wifi.

Regards from a safe distance,
-steve