[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Upcoming and Potential Topics List and Schedule

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 08:41:10 PST 2020

GentleLCTGpeople,

During the meeting, John mentioned that we keep information about upcoming
meetings and information about meeting topics we're considering.  As a
reminder, here are links to the main group page, and to pages with upcoming
and potential topics.
(If you have a topic you'd like us to consider or if we should make any
corrections, please let us know, email: *info at lctg.toku.us
<info at lctg.toku.us>*)

* Our Wiki page (with much info, and which links to the following
places): *https://LCTG.toku.us
<https://LCTG.toku.us>*
*  links to upcoming schedule and potential topics; how to join the email
list; past meeting info and video links*

* *Current schedule *of speakers through mid 2021:
*http://schedule.lctg.toku.us
<http://schedule.lctg.toku.us>*

* *Potential topics* list: *http://potentials.lctg.toku.us
<http://potentials.lctg.toku.us>*

ALSO...Should we do another Career Stories meeting?  Would you like to
speak at one if we do?  Tell us: email to info at lctg.toku.us

Regards,
-steve