[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Upcoming and Potential Topics List and Schedule

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 08:54:31 PST 2020

 Feb 3rd is listed as the meeting about plastics recycling. as one of the people involved in suggesting this topic, is there any specific preparation anyone wants me (or the others) to focus on? Will someone be providing some context and additional material related to the PBS video? Perhaps a local perspective on what's going on around Lexington about plastics recycling?
-- Bob Primak