[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] This looks interesting

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 09:15:28 PDT 2020

 >> It would be interesting to see an analysis of which groups viewed what during the Trump era.

For this we have the news stations' own archives. Everything broadcast now has to be saved for a period of time, and many stations have thousands of hours of archived recent materials. Not everyone can gain access, but the recordings are there. And on millions of DVRs and other hard drives, all over the country. The challenge is finding the materials and collecting them in a publicly accessible place.
It is to me amazing that one person could collect and keep such a massive archive!
-- Bob Primak