[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Grommet

Gerard Patrick akagryphon2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 17:22:01 PDT 2020

 Hi John,I think the link I'm providing gives a good explanation.  My concern would be the UV light reflected off a surface you are treating - is the reflected UV light strong enough to damage one's eyes and skin?  In addition to not aiming the device at yourself, my advice would be to wear the the protective goggles that show as accompanying the 59S product, and cover up bare skin while in use.
    Is UV Sterilization Effective for Viruses and Bacteria? | Advanced Biotechnologies | Your Viral Reagent Company

|  |
Is UV Sterilization Effective for Viruses and Bacteria? | Advanced Biote...

How effective is UV sterilization? Does it work for bacteria and viruses? What are the pros and cons? These are ...

Regards,
Gary